The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration has on 24th January made reforms to the Ghana passport application process and outlined procedures to apply for the Ghana passport online.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration wishes to inform the general public and passport applicants that, online passport application is now available at all passport application centres (PAC’s).
Consequently, the manual passport application platform will cease to operate from 1st March, 2020.
The measure will enhance service delivery to the Ghanaian public. The Ministry counts on the usual cooperation of passport applicants.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration Passport Application Guidelines
- Visit https://passport.mfa.gov.gh/
- Create a new user account
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Click on Start New Application.
- Make Payment for processing fees.
- Choose a bank, then choose an application type (standard or expedited), choose payment channel to make payment
- After a successful payment of the processing fee, the form is issued into your account to continue with your passport application. This form can be found at “My Applications” on your passport application dashboard on the passport.mfa.gov.gh website.
- Note that payment made is irreversible
- Complete all the details on the form.
- Sign the Declaration Form.
- Book a date you will like to go to the Passport Application Center (PAC) for the verification of your documents and to take your biometric details (i.e. photograph and fingerprints).
- Present yourself on the appointment date at the Passport Application Center for verification of your documents and to capture biometric details.
- After your appointment, the PAC will indicate to you when your passport will be ready for collection.
- Go to the Passport Application Center (PAC) on the date indicated to you to collect your passport.
Download Latest Ghana Music Here