Netflix is an online Movies and TV platform which offers a relatively detailed–but straightforward–registration process. You can register for Netflix using either a mobile device, such as your smartphone, or you can use Netflix’s website!
How to Register Netflix in Ghana
- Open the Netflix website via https://www.netflix.com/gh/
- Enter your Email Address and Click on GET STARTED
- Type in your Email Address and Password
- Click on a payment plan.
After your free month is up, you’ll have access to one of three plans:
Basic – Supports HD streaming and one device; $7.99 per month.
Standard – Supports HD streaming and two simultaneous devices; $9.99 per month.
Premium – Supports both HD and Ultra HD (4K) streaming and four simultaneous devices; $11.99 per month.
- Enter your payment information. You will have three options here;
Credit or Debit Card – Enter your card information, then click Start Membership.
PayPal – Click Continue to PayPal, then enter your PayPal information.
Netflix Gift Card – Enter your gift card’s code and your Zip Code, then click Redeem Gift Card.
- Enter your Phone Number and proceed
- Choose the devices (Phone, Laptop or TV) with which you’ll use Netflix.
- Type in your Username
- Select at least three shows you like.
- Refresh your Netflix page. Your account is now active!
Your first month of Netflix will be free. Enjoy!