The Sportybet platform is one of the most popular and widely used sports betting apps in Ghana. This is due to its user friendly interface and also high odds on games.
To be able to Top-Up your Account, you must be a registered user.
How to Register
- To register a SportyBet Ghana account please click on the “Register” button on the top-right of the Home page.
- Fill in the form with your phone number and password to create an account, or log in with Facebook.
- You will receive a Verification Code via SMS. Please enter the correct code on the next page and click on “Complete Registration”.
- You are ready to start playing! Please enter your username and password to log into your account.
How to Deposit or Top-Up
Currently, SportyBet only accept deposits from Tigo, MTN Mobile Money, Airtel and Vodafone Cash and are working hard to improve in order to add other Mobile Money providers in the near future.
There are two options offered to make a deposit. Here is the first step;
- Select the Payment Method you wish to use;
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit into your account in the given text fields;
- Click on the “Top Up Now” button;
- You will be prompted to follow instructions on your mobile phone to complete the transaction. If this is successful, the money will be credited to your account.
- Click the button or link below the page which describes the transaction as being successful and you will be redirected to another page.
(Tips: For Vodafone Cash, you will need to get a Voucher Code first by following the instructions. For MTN mobile money,you need to follow the instructions to complete the validation steps)
SMS Shortcode (USSD)/Paybill
How To Top-Up Your Sportybet Account Via SMS Shortcode
What are the Charge Fee and limits for Deposits
- Minimum per transaction is GHS 1.00.
- Maximum per transaction is GHS 20,000.00.
- All Deposits are free of charges.
How long does it take for the transaction to be processed?
Charges are usually paid immediately. If your balance is unchanged, please check the “Transactions” for details. If still not shown, you can contact SportyBet Customer Service staff at any time.