Twitter has started rolling out voice notes as tweets in their recent update launched on June 17, 2020.
Tweet audio messages are only available for Twitter for iOS app latest update. The new update “makes it easier to Tweet on the go with your voice” according to Twitter
According to their Help page, Voice Tweets will be published as Tweets with audio attachments that people can play. The audio will display your current profile photo will be added as a static image on your audio attachment and will not refresh if you update your profile photo.
They added that, “Tapping on someone’s voice Tweet will play the audio message and automatically advance for threaded voice Tweets on iOS.”
“On iOS, when you tap play, it will automatically minimize in an audio dock at the bottom of your screen so that you can continue listening as you scroll through Twitter and when you leave the app,” they concluded.
How to Tweet with your voice
- Tap the Tweet Compose icon
- Tap the Voice Icon in the attachment column
- Tap the red record button to begin recording your message, then tap Done when you’re finished.
- You have the option to add Tweet text and/or start a thread with multiple Tweets. You can record up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds for each individual voice Tweet. If your message is longer than that, it will be automatically threaded up to 25 Tweets.
- When you’re ready, tap Tweet to send.
You can Tweet a Tweet. But now you can Tweet your voice!
Rolling out today on iOS, you can now record and Tweet with audio. pic.twitter.com/jezRmh1dkD
— Twitter (@Twitter) June 17, 2020
Download Latest Ghana Music Here