Do you know you can purchase the Ghana Education Service e-Voucher to check your posting at your convenience? Yes you heard it right!
The Ghana Education Service released the appointment letter for Graduates teachers who applied to be permanently employed as teaching and non teaching staffs. The GES Posting includes that of various Batches of Trained Teachers, Colleges and University Graduates.
Graduates are required to purchase an e-Voucher online to check their place of posting.
In this article, we will take you through how to purchase an e-Voucher via your mobile money wallet to check your GES posting.
How To Purchase Your GES e-Voucher Online
Note that you will be required to enter your index number to check your posting center and we advice you to have to off head or with you.
The GES e-voucher is sold at GHS 10.00. Simply follow the guide below.
- Visit the GES promotions Portal
- Select e-Voucher Card
- Select Purchase eVoucher for COE appointment letters or Graduate Appointment Letters
- Choose your preferred Mobile Network (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone) (to pay with the GHS 10.00)
- Enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0244123456)
- Enter a valid email address to receive the voucher
- Click on Submit