We are going to show you how to permanently delete your Instagram account.
With this, once your account is deleted, your photos, videos, followers, and all other account data will be gone forever, and you will not be able to use the same username again.
How to Delete an Instagram Account on Mobile App
- Open the Instagram App on your Phone and Login. If you’re already logged into Instagram, doing this will take you to the home page.
Select your profile picture at the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will take you to your profile page.
Click on the three horizontal bars at the top right (☰). This will open a Menu on your Instagram page.
- Tap on Settings from the Menu List
- Then Select Help in Settings menu. This will take you to the Help menu.
- Then Tap on the Help Center in the Help Menu. This will take you to the Instagram Help Center
- Tap on the Managing your Account help page.
- In the Managing your Account help page, Click on the second option on the page which is Delete Your Account. This will open a Delete Your Account page for the deletion.
- Select the “How do I delete my Intagram account?“. This will expand a page with more information.
- Tap on “the Delete Your Account page” highlighted in blue. This is in section 1 of the steps to permanently delete your account.
Select the reason you want to delete your account. Tap the drop-menu and select the reason you are deleting your account. If you don’t want to state a reason, select Something else.
Enter your password. Put your password in the text field to confirm you want to permanently delete your account.
It’s as simple as that.