PayPal is arguably the fastest and safest FinTech Companies in the world. They provide you a safe way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Paypal is available in more than 200 countries and support 25 currencies. With Paypal you can Send and receive payments easily over borders and language barriers at eCommerce stores, or even personal transfers and gifts.
All you need to do is sign up with an email address and a password. Though Ghana has been blacklisted on Paypal, you can manoeuvre your way with a few tricks as shown below.
What You need
1. You need an Email address which works (Don’t use an already registered Paypal email address)
2. You need an Active and Registered Phone number
3. You need a National ID, Passport or Driving License
If you are using a smartphone, please remember to choose “desktop mode” but it is highly recommended you register using a Desktop Browser.
How to create an account with PayPal in Ghana
1. First, you need to Visit the Paypal Homepage via Lesotho’s web address https://www.paypal.com/ls/home (This is very important)
2. Tap on the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner on the Homepage.
3. Select the “Business Account” on the “Sign Up” page and tap on Continue. (The Business Account offers you trouble-free way to sign up.)
4. Then Enter your valid Email Address and Password and Click continue. This will open a page for your to fill a form about your Business
How to Fill Your Business Details
Business Contact: Enter your Official Legal First name and Last name
Business Details: If you have a legal registered business, You can use the name the business, If you dont have that, You just have to find any name you think is okay for you as Business name.
Business Address: Enter your Business Address or Residential Address gradually. With the Postcode, Enter 00233 (The Official postcode for Ghana)
Currency: Choose your preferred Currency you want to transact in.
When done, Tick the User Agreement and Privacy Statement and Click on Agree and Continue
Business Type: Select Individual/Sole Proprietorship as your Business type. Or you can choose from Sole Proprietor, Corporation, Partnership, Private Corporation, Public Corporation, Nonprofit organization, Government entity if you are registering for your Official Business
Next: Enter your Official Date of Birth, Nationality (Ghana) and Select your preferred Identification. (It is recommended you use your National ID Card authorised by the Government)
Click on SUBMIT
How to Confirmation Registration
Note: Wait for a PayPal response and initiate confirmation via Email.
You should sign in to your fresh PayPal account and complete the whole dashboard measures. This includes confirming your email address and providing further information about your business.
Congratulations! Your Paypal Account is Ready for Use.
Download Latest Ghana Music Here