The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released provisional results of candidates who sat for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (2020 WASSCE).
In order to Check your WAEC Results, you need to have a Serial Number and a 12 Digit PIN or Voucher. Also bare in mind to memorize your WASSCE Index Number.
If you don’t have any of the above, you can Purchase the WAEC Results Checker with Mobile Money by following the guide below;
How to Check your WASSCE Results
- Go to https://ghana.waecdirect.org which is the WAEC result checking portal.
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window.
This may take several minutes.
Download Latest Ghana Music Here