Ever since the Ghana’s Mobile Money Interoperability was launched, mobile money transactions has become a lot easier and brought about convenience.
The Mobile Money Interoperability is a system that allows direct and seamless transfer of funds from one mobile money wallet to another, across networks.
In our previous article, we talked about how to send money across all networks using the Interoperability system. We also talked about how to purchase airtime from your AirtelTigo Money Wallet to other Mobile networks.
In this article we bring you how to purchase airtime from your Vodafone Cash to MTN and AirtelTigo users.
This is to help you in case you find yourself at a place where there is no airtime vendor. Just follow the steps below and top up your airtime from your wallet.
How to Buy Airtime via Vodafone Cash to MTN and AirtelTigo
- Dial *110#
- Select Option 3 to buy Airtime/Data
- Select Option 1 to buy Airtime
- Select Option 4 to purchase for Other Networks
- Read Terms and Select option 1 to Proceed
- Select Option 1 to Enter recipient Phone Number
- Enter the Phone Number and press send
- Re-enter Phone Number to Confirm
- Enter your preferred amount between 0.50 to 50 Ghana cedis
- Enter your Vodafone Cash PIN to confirm transaction
You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction or Dial *124# to check your airtime balance.