Since the launch of Ghana’s Mobile Money Interoperability, mobile money transactions has come with ease and brought about convenience.
The Mobile Money Interoperability is a system that allows direct and seamless transfer of funds from one mobile money wallet to another, across networks.
In our previous article, we talked about how to send money across all networks using the Interoperability system.
Well, we bring to you article on how to purchase airtime from your AirtelTigo Money wallet to MTN and Vodafone users.
This is to help you in case you find yourself at a place where there is no airtime vendor. Just follow the steps below and top up your airtime from your wallet.
How to Buy Airtime via AirtelTigo Money to MTN and Vodafone
- Dial *110#
- Select Option 2 to buy Airtime/Data
- Select Option 1 to buy Airtime
- Select Option 3 to purchase for Other Networks
- Select Option 1 or 2 to Top Up MTN or Vodafone airtime respectively
- Enter the Phone Number and press send
- Enter your preferred amount between 0.50 to 50 Ghana cedis
- Enter your AirtelTigo Money PIN to confirm transaction
You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction or Dial *124# to check your airtime balance.