Do you have a video file you’d like to transfer to your iPhone but don’t seem to find your way around it? I will guide you through it using these basic steps below.
- Download VLC from Apple AppStore
- Connect your iPhone with your Mac or PC.
- Open up iTunes and select your iPhone on the left menu bar.
- You can now click on “Apps” on your iPhone and scroll to the bottom.
- There should be a additional box with selective Apps in it.
- Choose VLC from the list and click on the “Add” button on the right box.
- Now choose your avi file, upload it.
- After uploading go to VLC App on your iPhone and you should be able to watch your avi file on your iPhone.
Download Latest Ghana Music Here