These iPhone battery charging tips can be used to save battery on iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 13 or later software versions.
It may also support the earlier version of iPhones as 4S and 5S. But it would be better if you consider these battery saving tips for iOS 13 or later version supported devices.
The below best battery charging tips will not only help you to stop a battery from draining but will maximize both battery life and lifespan of your iPhone.
Here is how to save battery on iPhone, maximize battery life, lifespan, maintain and improve battery health and the best battery charging tips for iPhones ever.
- Check iPhone Battery Health
- Update To The Latest IOS Software Version
- Disable Unnecessary Notifications
- Figure Out Battery Killer Apps
- Do Not Close All Applications On Your iPhone
- Enable Low Power Mode
- Fix Auto-Lock
- Disable Location Services
- Turn On Dark Mode In IOS 13 Or Later
- Turn Off Background Apps Refresh
- Turn On Optimized Battery Charging
- Remove Case While Charging
Download Latest Ghana Music Here