The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the placement of Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) candidates into senior high (SHS), technical and vocational schools.
GES announced that the a said out of the total number of 533,693 registered candidates, 494,530 candidates qualified to be placed. In all, 343,264 candidates were automatically placed in one of their choices, while 151,266 qualified candidates could not be matched with any of their choices.
The CSSPS School placement checker or voucher has also been made available for candidates who participated in the BECE Examination and prospective students can now check their school placement details
Where to Buy BECE Placement or CSSPS Checker
There are some accredited placement checkers online where you can purchase the BECE placement checker. Some of them are:-
FACE DYNAMIC VENTURES – Tel: 0553 207927 / 0202 510037
ARB APEX BANK – Tel: 0302 744844
TRIHORN VENTURES – Tel: 0595 099040
QUALIVEX SOLUTIONS – Tel: 0209 698430
PEE AND FAUSTY GHANA LIMITED – Tel: 0247 309847
GHANA POST LIMITED – Tel: 0579 579100/0302 668138
NYARKAB LOVE VENTURES – Tel: 0559 580052/0240 395074
BLOOMFOUNTAIN LIMITED – Tel: 0241 688813
SPRINGHILL GHANA LIMITED – Tel: 0244 132008
Purchase the CSSPS e-Voucher via Mobile Money
- Dial *447*160# and send
- Select 2 for Forms and E-Vouchers
- Select 3 for CSSPS
- Select 1 to purchase Placement Checker for GHc 7
- Enter Name
- Select 1 to Confirm Payment. You will be charged GHc 1.2 for service
- Enter Your Mobile Money PIN Code and proceed.
- You will receive an SMS showing the e-Voucher code.
Also, to be sure you have been placed, you can check your School placement via mobile phone before proceeding to the Internet Cafe to print the forms.
How to Check BECE School Placements Via Mobile Phone.
Below are the steps to check your SHS Placement using a mobile phone.
- Go to Compose Message on your phone Type your index number Eg: 100000000020 and send to short code 1060.
- You will receive SMS Alert and details of the school placement. (if this does not work, then go to STEP 3.)
- Add the last two digits of your year of completion to the index number and send. EG: If you completed in 2020, type 100000000020 and send to 1060.
- NOTE: Just text the 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to 1060 shortcode.
How to Check your School Placement Details or Form Online
Kindly follow the steps below to check and print your school placement forms.
- Visit the CSSPS Portal via https://cssps.gov.gh/placement.html
- Enter your 10-digits BECE index number followed by the year. eg. 100000000020.
- Enter the eVoucher Code (12-digits voucher no.) you purchased
- Click the Proceed Button
- If you proceed and you see an Error 502 Bad Gateway, patiently keep reloading the page. This is due to heavy traffic as a lot of people are checking simultaneously.
- Stay on the page until a new window pops up showing your school placement details
- Print the page directly or save as PDF and print later
- Present the placement at the school you’ve been placed and proceed.
For complaints and enquiries, Call the CSSPS help line via 0900 800 700, 0302 987 654
Download Latest Ghana Music Here