G-Money is a mobile money platform that facilitates the transfer of funds from one account (bank account or mobile wallet) to another, as well as the purchase of items and services, whether physical or electronic using a mobile device.
With G-Money you can make deposit, send and withdraw cash, pay bills and buy airtime just like the other Mobile Money platforms.
- To Register, Visit any G-Money agent or GCB Bank with your valid Ghanaian photo ID (Voters ID Card, Ghana Card, Passport and others)
- Get a valid telephone number registered with any network in Ghana.
- Passport-sized photograph
- If you have challenges registering g money, call 0800422422 or send an email to [email protected]
How to send Money on G-Money
- Dial *422#
- Select option 1 (Send Money)
- Enter recipient’s number
- Enter amount
- Enter comment
- Select option 1 (OK) to confirm transaction details
- Enter PIN
- Press send
|Transaction tariffs||New P2P Rates||New Interoperability Rates|
|0 – 100||Free||Free|
|100.01 – 999.99||GHC 0.50||1%|
|1,000 and above||GHC 1||GHC 10|
Download Latest Ghana Music Here