Sending money on Paypal is very easy, and all you need is to make sure you have a bank account, credit, or debit card already connected to your account.
Sending money to a friend or family member is free on paypal. All you need is their email address, phone number, or PayPal username, and a connected bank account or credit or debit card.
See the steps below:
1. Launch your preferred browser, go to https://www.paypal.com , and sign in.
2. Locate the “Send & Request” in the menu at the top of the page and click it.
3. Type in the email address, username, or phone number of the person you want to send money to.
4. A pop-up menu will ask if the money is being sent to a friend or vendor. Make sure to select “Sending to a friend” there’s no fee for this.
5. Use the textbox once again to type in the amount you want to send. You can also add a note at the bottom to specify what the money is for, or send it as a gift. Tap “Continue” when you’re done.
6. PayPal will automatically select your preferred payment method. If your preferred payment method isn’t what you want to use for this transaction, select “Change Payment Method” before continuing.
7. After you’ve reviewed the receiver’s information, payment amount, and your preferred method of payment, select “Send Payment Now.” Once sent, you’ll receive a confirmation email and the funds will be immediately available in the receiver’s PayPal account.