Sending money on Paypal is very easy, and all you need is to make sure you have a bank account, credit, or debit card already connected to your account.
Sending money to a friend or family member is free on paypal. All you need is their email address, phone number, or PayPal username, and a connected bank account or credit or debit card.
See the steps below:
1. Launch the mobile app and log in.
2. On the homepage, there’s a toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Tap “Send,” which should be the option on the left.
3. Type in the email address or phone number of the person who you’d like to send the money to. Part of the page will be filled with your contacts in other words, people you’ve sent money to or received money from before.
4. Type in how much money you want to send. If you tap the tiny arrow underneath the money amount, you can change which currency you want to send your money in. Tap “Next” to confirm the amount you want to send.
5. On the next page, you can make sure that everything about your money transfer is correct, as well as add a note and choose which payment method you want to use.
6. Tap “Send now” and your money transfer will go through.
Do you want to mirror your smartphone screen on your laptop but don't your way…