The Taxpayers Identification Number (TIN) is a unique number issued to individuals or companies to identify them as registered taxpayers in Ghana.
This post is set to outline steps one can follow in registering for their Tax Identification Number (TIN) both online and the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA).
If you lose your TIN you will need to get a replacement certificate. Below are what is required from you:
You will need to provide your:
- full name,
- date of birth,
- mother’s maiden name and,
- the number of the ID you used to get your TIN (e.g. Voters ID, Passport, etc.),
You must provide this information by:
- WhatsApp to 0200631664 or 0552990000,
- email to [email protected],
- going to your nearest Domestic Tax Revenue Division (DTRD) office.
Download Latest Ghana Music Here